April 14, 2014

Barbie Style Party Wave

Hi everyone! Today's post is about a new line that now is hitting in the social networks like Flickr and Instagram.
It is composed about 3 dolls and it is supposed to be a Style line, but there weren't any sure.
The dolls are Barbie, Teresa and Raquelle, all of them are wearing chic dresses.
Her faces are a little different, with more open smiles. They have articulated arms, but, in fact, they don't have knee articulation, and that SUCKS. Well, I am sure that the only articulation is in the arms.

Image credit: Mattel divulgation

-BARBIE STYLE PARTY-
(Image credit: Mattel divulgation)


Barbie is rocking here! Love her dress, it is very fashion. The shape and the colors combinations are looking very good.
Love her shoes and her accessories.
Her hair is FANTASTIC. Her head mold is unusual, but it is pretty. That hair seems to have really good quality, I adore that lovely bangs.
Even with the non-articulated legs, and if she got a good price, maybe I could buy her.


-TERESA STYLE PARTY-
(Image credit: Mattel divulgation)


Love her dress and her hair accessory, but I hate her face, her shoes and her purse.
I like the silver+coral combination.
Her hair has a really good color, I love that type of brown. I like her hairstyle too.
Her face is a little weird, probably she has the same head mold as Barbie, but it looks ugly on Teresa.


-RAQUELLE STYLE PARTY-
(Image credit: Mattel divulgation)


To be honest, to me, she is very similar to the Talkin' Raquelle.
Where is the imagination and the creativity?? I like very much of her boots, and that's it. I only like her boots.
Her dress seems to be an Ever After High dress and her purse is SUPER WEIRD. I mean, do you ever have seen a girl with a lace shape purse??Even in a party, I think that I've never seen that.

Tell to Doll Collector what you think, your opinion is very important to the growing of this blog!!

#alwaysadollcollector

1 comment:

  1. They are very very very beautiful, and we love their clothes!! We want to buy them me and my cousine!

    ReplyDelete